Counseling means hope.
School-Based Trainings for Teachers and Parents
School-based trainings for teachers and parents can help the adults who support our students at home and school in guiding through the many challenges that youth face.
Training topics include, but are not limited to:
- Mental Health 101
- Suicide prevention and responses
- Emotional identification and regulation
- ACE (adverse childhood experiences) study and possible effects in your school
- Substance abuse and connection with mental health
- Trauma 101
- Healthy relationships
- Trauma informed responses at home and school
If you are interested in setting up a training or learning more about what FamilyMeans Counseling & Therapy offers, please contact our team at 651-439-4840.
What else might be helpful?
Take a look at our parent resource page for more ideas on how to support youth as they work through life’s challenges.
We also provide school-based groups led by our skilled clinicians for students which allows them to talk about an array of topics with their peers.