Better is Possible.
FamilyMeans provides a variety of groups & classes to support individuals and families through life’s challenges. Click the class or group to learn more about how to register today!
Caregiving & Aging
Caregiver Support Groups - Virtual and In-Person Options
Memory Cafes - Woodbury, Lake Elmo, Cottage Grove, Hugo
Welcome Mat Wellness - Individualized consultation with an expert Caregiving & Aging staff member to help guide you towards wellness in your home.
Caregiving & Beyond - Quarterly meetings focused on resources, faclitated discussion, reflection and support about life after caregiving.
- August 2022: "A Musical Summer Vacation" - In-person class - Wednesdays, August 10, 17, 24 & Concert on 31st, 1:00 - 4:00 p.m.
- Six-week series, Thursdays July 14 - August 18, 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm.
- When I'm Gone:Legal ABC's for End of Life Planning - Thursday, June 30, 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
- I'm Still Getting Around: Transportation in Washington County - Tuesday, July 19, 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
- What Do I Need to Know About Hospice from Lakeview Hospice? - Tuesday, August 16, 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
- Ten-week series, Thursdays, September 15 - November 17, 10 am - Noon.
Contact Financial Solutions Educator, Suzy Wheeler, at SWheeler@familymeans.org to learn more about financial educational opportunities.
Counseling & Therapy
Contact us at 651-439-4840 to learn what support groups, group therapy, and educational classes are available at this time.
Center for Grief & Loss
Click HERE to learn more about Center for Grief & Loss classes/groups
Therapy groups to help people process through their grief and loss in a different way than they are able to in individual, couples, or family therapy.
The therapy groups at the Center are closed groups meaning the people who start the group are in the group through all sessions. Often therapy groups have a limited number of participants (5-8 people).
To learn more call 651-641-0177.