FamilyMeans offers employee assistance program (EAP) services with empathy, expertise, and ease. As a longtime St. Croix Valley resource, our agency is committed to strengthening individuals, families, and communities.
We know that sometimes, success requires assistance.
- According to national averages, at least 20% of employees are struggling with problems that affect their work performance.
- Industrial accidents or absenteeism are linked to drug and alcohol abuse.
- Financial circumstances force families to make-ends-meet, and this stress impacts well-being and performance.
- Depression affects 17 million people each year.
- Workplace violence causes 750 deaths each year.
Consider FamilyMeans EAP
If you are uncertain how to support employees through life’s challenges, an effective employee assistance program (EAP) is a great answer. EAP helps employees resolve personal issues so they can focus on positive aspects of their lives and their work.
Plus, in a competitive market, this low-cost benefit is part of an overall compensation package that makes your company attractive to new hires or retain good workers.
Also, employers wanting to “provide a resource” this is part of FamilyMeans’ legacy. A few concerned employers who were instrumental in founding the agency in 1963!
Partnering with Employers
FamilyMeans endeavors to implement your employee assistance as smoothly and successfully as possible.
FamilyMeans supports employers with a variety of resources:
- EAP promotion and quarterly newsletters
- Manager, supervisor or human resources consultations
- In-service training options for staff or management
- Critical incident response assistance
Call FamilyMeans at 651-439-4840 to get more information about services, inquire about packages and pricing, or get started with an EAP contract.
What else might be helpful?
If you are a business owner or manager looking for more resources to support your staff fill out this information request form to receive more information.
FamilyMeans provides therapeutic and supportive services to those impacted by natural disasters, terrible accidents, sudden death and other traumatic experiences. Crisis support information.