Better is Possible.
Financial Solutions Client Support Agent (Part-Time)
FamilyMeans’ mission is to strengthen communities by helping individuals and families through challenges in all life stages. FamilyMeans envisions vibrant and resilient communities where everyone lives to their fullest potential. Our work is life’s challenges.
A career with FamilyMeans provides an opportunity to enrich your professional life while working alongside colleagues who share a vision of making changes in people’s lives through high quality services. We strive to provide the highest quality of care for our clients as well as work-life experience for our employees.
FamilyMeans, Financial Solutions, headquartered in Stillwater MN. This part time position receives and assesses requests for services, including scheduling appointments. In this role you will disseminate need, based on electronic or verbal communication & schedule appointments for our credit counselors. In addition, you will administer various processes of our Debt Management Program (DMP) where clients repay debt according to department policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assess requests for service and schedule appointments for clients seeking credit counseling assistance
- Provide information to clients and other organizations in regard to consumer credit counseling services
- Assist clients with questions and concerns via email, telephone, mail, or walk-in
- Maintain and update database where appropriate
- Assist with the Debt Management Program (DMP) operations
- Process payments and update client-creditor statements in our client software system
- Conduct quality assurance reviews according to procedure and policy
- Develop and maintain sensitivity to employee diversity in the work place
- Demonstrate respectful treatment of other employees and clients
- Develop cultural competence related to the services provided by the agency
- A high school diploma or GED certificate
- Experience in a Customer Service related role
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Applications, i.e., Outlook, Office 365, Excel, and Word
What will put you ahead...
- An associate degree or additional specialized training
- 2+ years' experience in customer service working in a non-profit environment
- Experience working with confidential data
- Experience working with Credit Counseling or Debt Management
The incumbent reports to the Financial Solutions Program Director. No positions report to the incumbent.
As with all FamilyMeans staff positions, this position is responsible for helping ensure volunteers and interns have an exemplary experience during all interactions with FamilyMeans, and is expected to consistently maintain a high level of customer service to all guests, clients, and fellow team members.
Job Type: Part-Time, 4 days/week (20 hrs/pp)
Pay: $16.73 - $20.92 per hour
To apply, please submit a copy of your resume to Angela Dziengel at firstname.lastname@example.org