FamilyMeans is open to donations of in-kind items all year long. During different seasons, our staff find need for specific items to assist youth and families in our many programs. Currently, FamilyMeans is seeking donations of the following items:
- Various food items for our youth backpack program in partnership with Valley Outreach. Food items include, but are not limited to; Cereal, Quick Mac, fruit, vegetables, peanut butter, bread and more.
- Under 200- and large-piece puzzle sets for older adults in our Caregiver Support program.
- Board games, bean bag tosses and a Nintendo Wii for our Day Out! activities.
- The youth programs could always use: Markers (Crayola washable thin or regular and/or Sharpie), basketballs, soccer balls, footballs, drawing paper, construction paper (big or small), posterboard/tagboard for school projects/handmade posters (white or other colors).
- Love seat and rugs for our youth program facilities; Cimarron would also use another couch or love seat.
- The Landfall Teen Center could always use sports balls, markers (Crayola, Sharpies), sketch paper, food/snacks, soccer cleats, soccer socks, packaged toiletries, musical instruments.
- Good quality gloves for outdoor play
- Cimarron teens would use: Sharpies, sketch pads, active Wii games, soccer balls, basketballs, volleyballs, footballs, daytime snacks (ramen, freezer snacks, chips), movie night snacks (soda or bottles or juice, pizza, chips, movie candy), outdoor games like giant Jenga, bean bag toss or rodeo golf.
- Outdoor equipment: playground balls, sports balls, cones, sidewalk chalk, sand toys
- Legos, Magnetix, computer games on DVD for Mac or PC, other math or manipulative-type toys can be stored in a bucket
- Glue, glue sticks, craft sticks
- Pencils, pencil top erasers, dry erase markers
- Headphones for computers
- Construction paper, drawing paper, lined paper
- "Prize" incentives - cute notebooks, pencils, toys, headbands, Pokemon cards (Happy Meal toys also work well with this!)
Please visit this page frequently as new items are added monthly.
Curious if FamilyMeans can use a different item you wish to donate? Just ask! Contact Jennifer (651-789-4057) to see how your resources can help.