Better is Possible.
School-Based Mental Health Clinician (Part-Time, 32 Hrs./Week)
FamilyMeans’ mission is to strengthen communities by helping individuals and families through challenges in all life stages. FamilyMeans envisions vibrant and resilient communities where everyone lives to their fullest potential. Our work is life’s challenges.
A career with FamilyMeans provides an opportunity to enrich your professional life while working alongside colleagues who share a vision of making changes in people’s lives through high quality services. We strive to provide the highest quality of care for our clients as well as work-life experience for our employees.
Our School-Based Program is looking for a Mental Health Clinician to provide mental health assessment, treatment, and preventative services to children, teens, and families while collaborating and consulting with school personnel. We have openings in elementary, middle and high schools we contract with. Clinicians will provide both direct, billable services and non-direct services such as consultation, training and early intervention/prevention services to school staff. Many services are being offered through telehealth due to COVID-19 with some in-person sessions occurring.
Our clinical staff’s responsibilities include:
- Clinical treatment for clients through individual, family and group therapy.
- Proper documentation including, but not limited to, diagnostic assessments, treatment plans, progress notes and other required paperwork for clinical charting and data collection.
- Non-Direct services for school personnel and/or parents through consultation, training opportunities and early intervention/prevention services.
- Master’s Degree in Counseling, Marriage & Family Therapy, Social Work, or related field
- Mental Health Practitioners are encouraged to apply, licensure may be obtained while working
- Ability to work in Minnesota as a Mental Health Practitioner or Licensed Professional (LPCC, LMFT, LICSW etc.)
- At least 1 year of clinical experience either in school-based, home-based or outpatient settings
- Experience with, or advanced training in, trauma work with children/teens
To apply, please submit a copy of your resume to Shelby Auer at firstname.lastname@example.org.