Better is Possible.
School-Based Mental Health Clinician
Our School-Based Program is looking for a part-time Mental Health Clinician, working 32 hours per week, to provide mental health assessment, treatment, and preventative services to children, teens, and families while collaborating and consulting with school personnel. We have openings in elementary, middle and high schools we contract with. Clinicians will provide both direct, billable services and non-direct services such as consultation, training and early intervention/prevention services to school staff. All services are being offered through telehealth due to COVID-19 with limited in-person sessions occurring.
- Clinical treatment for clients through individual, family and group therapy.
- Proper documentation including, but not limited to, diagnostic assessments, treatment plans, progress notes and other required paperwork for clinical charting and data collection.
- Non-Direct services for school personnel and/or parents through consultation, training opportunities and early intervention/prevention services.
- Master’s Degree in Counseling, Marriage & Family Therapy, Social Work, or related field
- Mental Health Practitioners are encouraged to apply, licensure may be obtained while working
- Ability to work in Minnesota as a Mental Health Practitioner or Licensed Professional (LPCC, LMFT, LICSW etc.)
- At least 1 year of clinical experience either in school-based, home-based or outpatient settings
- Experience with, or advanced training in, trauma work with children/teens
To apply, please submit a copy of your resume to Shelby Auer at firstname.lastname@example.org.