Better is Possible.
Outpatient and School-Based Mental Health Clinician (0.94 FTE)
Our Counseling and Therapy programs are currently seeking an Outpatient and School-Based Mental Health Clinician. This position is a blend between our outpatient and school-based programs. We are looking for a Mental Health Clinician who enjoys working in both an elementary school setting as well as an outpatient clinic.
For the school-based portion, this clinician would be providing mental health assessment, treatment, and preventative services to children, teens, and families while collaborating and consulting with school personnel. We have openings in a middle and high school we contract with. Clinicians will provide both direct, billable services and non-direct services such as consultation, training and early intervention/prevention services to school staff. For the outpatient portion, this clinician would be providing individual, couples, and family therapy to a variety of clientele. Many services continue to be offered through telehealth with some in-person sessions occurring. Upon school starting in the fall services will return to in-person.
This role would provide services within a middle school setting two (2) days per week (0.34 FTE) and in an outpatient setting, at our Stillwater, MN clinic, three (3) days per week (.60 FTE). To meet annual session goal and productivity requirements in this role, the incumbent would average 6 to 7 client sessions per week in schools and 14 to 15 client sessions per week for outpatient.
- Clinical treatment for clients through individual, family and group therapy.
- Proper documentation including, but not limited to, diagnostic assessments, treatment plans, progress notes and other required paperwork for clinical charting and data collection.
- Non-Direct services for school personnel and/or parents through consultation, training opportunities and early intervention/prevention services.
- Master’s Degree in Counseling, Marriage & Family Therapy, Social Work, or related field
- Mental Health Practitioners are encouraged to apply, licensure may be obtained while working
- Ability to work in Minnesota as a Mental Health Practitioner or Licensed Professional (LPCC, LMFT, LICSW etc.)
- At least 1 year of clinical experience either in school-based, home-based or outpatient settings
- Experience with, or advanced training in, trauma work with children/teens
To apply, please submit a copy of your resume to Shelby Auer at email@example.com.