Better is Possible.
School - Based Mental Health Clinician (Part to Full-Time Positions Available)
Our School-Based program is looking for School-Based Mental Health Clinicians to provide mental health assessment and treatment within a school setting. Currently we have K-12th grade opportunities available and can be part to full time.
For school-based positions, clinicians would be providing mental health assessment, treatment, and preventative services to children, teens, and families within their assigned buildings while also collaborating and consulting with school personnel. Clinicians will provide both direct, billable services and non-direct services such as consultation, training and early intervention/prevention services to school staff.
The incumbent would average the completion of 5 sessions per day to meet productivity goals throughout the school year, with a reduced expectation during the summer. FTE is based on 38 weeks during the school year, 12 weeks during the summer, and 2 school break weeks.
This position may also be combined with outpatient clinic work as well. Please indicate preference on cover letter.
- Clinical treatment for clients through individual, family and group therapy.
- Proper documentation including, but not limited to, diagnostic assessments, treatment plans, progress notes and other required paperwork for clinical charting and data collection.
- Non-Direct services for school personnel and/or parents through consultation, training opportunities and early intervention/prevention services.
- Master’s Degree in Counseling, Marriage & Family Therapy, Social Work, or related field
- Mental Health Practitioners are encouraged to apply, licensure may be obtained while working
- Ability to work in Minnesota as a Mental Health Practitioner or Licensed Professional (LPCC, LMFT, LICSW etc.)
- At least 1 year of clinical experience either in school-based, home-based or outpatient settings
- Experience with, or advanced training in, trauma work with children/teens
- Licensed as an LICSW, LP, LPCC, or LMFT in the state of MN
To apply, please submit a copy of your resume to Erin Rowlson at email@example.com