Better is Possible.
School-Based Clinical Supervisor (Full-Time, 1.0 FTE) - Stillwater, MN
Our School-Based Program is currently seeking a full-time Clinical Supervisor for our school-based team. The supervisor will provide clinical and administrative supervision to the team, perform administrative duties, as well as provide mental health services to clients. The clinical supervisor must have a broad range of clinical experience in age, presenting issues, and modalities in order to support our multidisciplinary team.
- Provide administrative oversight for the Clinical team in compliance with agency policies and procedures
- Provide clinical and administrative supervision, guidance, support and direction to clinical team
- Provide direct school-based therapy with range in age, presenting issues and modalities
- Complete all necessary clinical paperwork within EHR system within required timelines from agency and contracts both for self and for supervisees
- Oversight and completion of SLMH grant data and reporting
- Participate in maintaining fiscal stability within the school-based program
- Provide community trainings and resources in collaboration with community partners
- Facilitate team consultation, supervision and trainings as required by agency and licensing board
- A Master’s or Doctoral degree in Social Work, Psychology, Professional Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy or related field
- Licensure as a Licensed Independent Social Worker, Licensed Psychologist, Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor and/or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- At least five years of experience post licensure within the mental health field providing treatment to clients in a school-based mental health program
- Experience with individuals, couples, and families of all ages
- At least two years of experience providing supervision in the mental health field
- Supervisor must be a Board Approved Supervisor in their discipline
- Supervisor must have, or be able to complete within a month of hire, the Board Approval process to supervise LPC/LPCC candidates
- Supervisor must have, or be able to obtain upon acceptance, their Wisconsin licensure
- Experience providing clinical treatment in a variety of settings.
- Experience providing supervision to interns.
- Experience, and/or training in, trauma and may have proficiency in Critical Incident Stress Management (CISM).
- Experience with Procentive – electronic health records system.
- Public speaking and being comfortable with giving presentations to the community.
- Familiarity with stats, excel, programmatic oversight
To apply, please submit a copy of your resume to Erin Rowlson at email@example.com.