Better is Possible.
Outpatient Mental Health Clinician (Full-Time, 40 hrs. / Week) - Hudson, WI
Our Outpatient Program is looking for an Outpatient Mental Health Clinician to provide mental health assessment and treatment for clients 5 years old and up through individual, couples, and family therapy. Services are being provided both in-person and via telehealth at this time. The primary location for this position is located at our Hudson, WI clinic. This clinician must be licensed, or have a training license, in the state of Wisconsin.
This position is a salaried, exempt role. In this role, the incumbent would expect to work 5 days per week and/or 40 hours per week. The productivity expectation for this position is the completion of 27 client sessions per week.
- Clinical treatment for clients through individual, couple, family and group therapy
- Proper documentation including, but not limited to, diagnostic assessments, treatment plans, progress notes and other required paperwork for clinical charting and data collection
- EAP provider as part of regular caseload for agency established EAP contracts
- Master’s Degree in Counseling, Marriage & Family Therapy, Social Work, or related field
- Mental Health Practitioners are encouraged to apply, licensure may be obtained while working
- Ability to work in Wisconsin as a Mental Health Practitioner or Licensed Professional (LPC, LMFT, LICSW etc.)
- Availability to provide 6 evening appointments per week
- At least 2 years of clinical experience either in school-based, home-based or outpatient settings
- Experience with, or advanced training in, trauma work
- Licensed as an LICSW, LP, LPCC, or LMFT in the state of WI
To apply, please submit a copy of your resume to Shelby Auer at firstname.lastname@example.org.