Better is Possible.
Mental Health Clinician
Our outpatient program is looking for a full-time Mental Health Clinician, who is Medicare specific, who would provide mental health assessment and treatment for clients through individual, couples, and family therapy. This individual’s primary location would be the Agency’s clinic located in Stillwater, MN. All services are being offered through telehealth due to COVID-19. There are limited numbers of in-person sessions occurring. This clinician must be able to bill to Medicare.
- Clinical treatment for clients through individual, couple, family and group therapy.
- Proper documentation including, but not limited to, diagnostic assessments, treatment plans, progress notes and other required paperwork for clinical charting and data collection.
- EAP provider as part of regular caseload for agency established EAP contracts.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, or Psychology
- Licensed as an LICSW or LP in the state of MN
- Availability to provide 6 evening appointments per week
- At least 2 year of clinical experience either in school-based, home-based or outpatient settings
- Experience with, or advanced training in, trauma work
- Expertise and interest in elder population
To apply, please submit a copy of your resume to Shelby Auer at firstname.lastname@example.org.