Better is Possible.
Outpatient Clinician - LICSW or LP (Full-Time)
FamilyMeans’ mission is to strengthen communities by helping individuals and families through challenges in all life stages. FamilyMeans envisions vibrant and resilient communities where everyone lives to their fullest potential. Our work is life’s challenges.
A career with FamilyMeans provides an opportunity to enrich your professional life while working alongside colleagues who share a vision of making changes in people’s lives through high quality services. We strive to provide the highest quality of care for our clients as well as work-life experience for our employees.
Our outpatient program is looking for a full-time Mental Health Clinician who would provide mental health assessment and treatment for clients through individual, couples, and family therapy. This individual’s primary location would be the Agency’s clinic located in Stillwater, MN. All services are being offered through telehealth due to COVID-19. This clinician must be an LICSW or LP in order to be able to bill Medicare.
- Clinical treatment for clients through individual, couple, family and group therapy.
- Proper documentation including, but not limited to, diagnostic assessments, treatment plans, progress notes and other required paperwork for clinical charting and data collection.
- EAP provider as part of regular caseload for agency established EAP contracts.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, or Psychology.
- Licensed as an LICSW or LP in the state of MN.
- Availability to provide 6 evening appointments per week.
- Expertise and interest in elder population.
- At least 2 year of clinical experience either in school-based, home-based or outpatient settings.
- Experience with, or advanced training in, trauma work.
To apply, please submit a copy of your resume to Shelby Auer at email@example.com.