Better is Possible.
Mental Health Clinician - Stillwater, MN
FamilyMeans is seeking a full/part-time (32-40 hours) outpatient therapist to work in our Stillwater clinic location. The therapist will be providing outpatient treatment to a wide variety of clientele. This therapist will be comfortable in providing individual, group and family therapy to a wide range of ages and clinical presentations.
Primary Duties Include:
- Complete Intake and Diagnostic Assessments along with any other agency required assessment tools for all clients
- Create treatment plans with the client that enhance each client’s strengths while also addressing their unique needs
- Conduct individual, couple, and family therapy
- Maintain EHR records for all clients at all times
- Coordinate with referral sources within the clinic and wider community
- Provide educational presentations to increase early identification and awareness of mental health concerns to the community, as requested
- Meet billable expectations per agency policy
- Attend consultation, supervision and trainings as required by agency and licensing board
Required license or certification:
- Mental Health Practitioners and Professionals are encouraged to apply
- Must have a Master’s Degree in a mental health field
- Must be able to practice in Minnesota with either a Minnesota LICSW, LP, LMFT or LPCC or training license in one of these areas or ability to obtain licensure by time of hire.
- Experience in outpatient clinic
- Experience with, or advanced training in trauma with children, teens and adults