Better is Possible.
Mental Health Therapist - WI Outpatient & School-Based
This full-time position will be a combination of work within our outpatient and school-based programs. Our outpatient program is looking for a Clinician to provide services to individuals, couples, and families with a wide variety of presenting symptomology. Our school-based program is looking for a Clinician to provide services in Prescott School District at the Middle and High School. This clinician will provide both direct, billable services and non-direct services such as consultation, training and early intervention/prevention services to clients and staff.
Primary Duties Include:
- Conduct individual, family, couples, and group therapy.
- Complete and maintain all Intake, Diagnostic Assessments, and treatment plans through EHR system
- Coordinate with staff that may be involved with the client
- Provide consultation, advocacy, and educational presentations to increase understanding of mental health
- Attend consultation, supervision and trainings as required by agency and licensing board
Required license or certification:
- Master’s Degree in Counseling, Marriage & Family Therapy, Social Work, or related field
- Mental Health Practitioners are encouraged to apply, licensure may be obtained while working
- Must be either licensed, or have a training license, in WI in one of the following areas: Social Work, Professional Counseling, Marriage & Family Therapy, or Psychology.
Preferences for our clinical positions:
- At least 1 year of clinical experience in an outpatient and school-based settings
- Experience with, or advanced training in, trauma work
- Comfort in working with a wide range of ages and providing individual, couples, and family therapy
Benefits we offer to our clinical staff:
- Supervision towards licensure for clinicians completing licensure in: LPC, LMFT or LICSW
- CEU training stipend and time allotment, as well as ongoing internal trainings
- Professional Development Plan supported by the agency
- Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
- Health & Dental Insurance (30+ hours per week required)
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending (20+ hours per week required)
- 403(b) Retirement Plan (20+ hours per week required)
- Group Life Insurance & Long Term Disability (30+ hours per week required
- Voluntary Short Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- Reimbursement for second state license if position requires work in second state