Better is Possible.
Mental Health & School-Based Clinician
FamilyMeans’ mission is to strengthen communities by helping individuals and families through challenges in all life stages. FamilyMeans envisions vibrant and resilient communities where everyone lives to their fullest potential. Our work is life’s challenges.
A career with FamilyMeans provides an opportunity to enrich your professional life while working alongside colleagues who share a vision of making changes in people’s lives through high quality services. We strive to provide the highest quality of care for our clients as well as work-life experience for our employees.
This position is a blend between our outpatient and school-based program. We are looking for a Mental Health Clinician to provide mental health assessment and treatment for clients through individual, couples, and family therapy in the clinic, while also providing individual and family therapy to middle and high school students. The school-based portion also includes collaborating with school staff. All services are being offered through telehealth due to COVID-19. There are limited numbers of in-person sessions occurring. This clinician must be licensed, or have a training license, in the state of Wisconsin as both the clinic and schools are located in Wisconsin. This position is part-time working 32 hours per week.
- Clinical treatment for clients through individual, couple, family and group therapy.
- Proper documentation including, but not limited to, diagnostic assessments, treatment plans, progress notes and other required paperwork for clinical charting and data collection.
- EAP provider as part of regular caseload for agency established EAP contracts.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, Counseling, or Psychology
- Licensed as an LICSW, LPC, LMFT, or LP in the state of WI, or have a training license in one of these areas
- Availability to provide 3 evening appointments per week
- At least 2 years of clinical experience either in school-based, home-based or outpatient settings
- Experience with, or advanced training in, trauma work
To apply, please submit a copy of your resume to Shelby Auer at firstname.lastname@example.org.