Better is Possible.
Licensed Psychologist (Psychological Testing)
FamilyMeans is a multidisciplinary Rule 29 Outpatient Mental Health Center providing individual, family, couple and group therapy. We are currently seeking a part-time, independently contracted Licensed Psychologist to join our team of clinicians at our Stillwater office. This clinician would offer psychological testing to a wide variety of clients as well as offer consultation to agency clinicians. We are committed to collaboration and excellence in the care of our clients. This position will work a minimum of 16 hours per month at the Stillwater office, with flexibility for more hours as desired.
- Provide psychological assessment and testing to agency clients for purposes of differential diagnosis and indications for treatment approach.
- Provide informative and therapeutic feedback to clients and other providers.
- Offer consultation and training in the areas of assessment and diagnosis, when to refer for medication consultation, and when to refer for psychological testing.
- Attend and participate in all clinical staff meetings at our Stillwater office and at the Center for Grief & Loss in St. Paul.
- Opportunity to build caseload of therapy clients if desired.
- Current Licensed Psychologist license in the State of MN required.
- PsyD/Phd degree from an accredited college or university required.
- Experience providing psychological testing in an outpatient setting.
- Training and experience in a wide range of psychological tests including cognitive, personality, and projective.
- Knowledge, experience, and skill in offering informative and therapeutic feedback to clients and providers.
To apply, please submit a copy of your resume and job application to Jim Kroening at email@example.com