Better is Possible.
Intern Coordinator (Counseling & Therapy)
Our Counseling & Therapy Program is looking for a part-time Counseling & Therapy Intern Coordinator (4 hours/week) to provide administrative and clinical oversight to our growing intern program. This position would interview, train, and oversee interns while they are completing their internship within the Counseling & Therapy Department. This position would facilitate monthly intern supervisor consultation, monthly intern consultation and ongoing monthly trainings within the intern program. This position would develop ongoing relationships with local universities and colleges to attract incoming intern candidates as well.
- Clinical and administrative oversight of all C&T interns
- Proper communication with intern’s direct supervisor regarding performance, including paperwork
- Screen and interview potential intern candidates on a rolling basis
- Onboard all new interns when their internship begins (including administrative and clinical training)
- Facilitate monthly consultation with all intern supervisors
- Facilitate monthly consultation with all interns
- Provide monthly ongoing trainings to interns/staff on a variety of topics within mental health
- Coordinate with local Universities and Colleges to recruit incoming interns
- Master’s Degree in Counseling, Marriage & Family Therapy, Social Work, or related field
- Ability to work in Minnesota as a Licensed Professional (LPCC, LMFT, LICSW etc.)
- At least 2 years supervising interns or clinicians
- Board Approved Supervisor status in given field (MFT, LPCC, LICSW)
- At least 4 year of clinical experience either in school-based, home-based or outpatient settings
- Experience with, or advanced training in, trauma work with children/teens
- Ability to become board approved for LPCC interns (requires 4 years post license experience and 45 hours of training in supervision).
To apply, please submit a copy of your resume to Shelby Auer at email@example.com.