Better is Possible.
Full-Time Mental Health Clinician
Our Outpatient Program is looking for a full-time Mental Health Clinician to provide mental health assessment and treatment to a range of clientele through a variety of modalities. This clinician will provide both direct, billable services and, at times, non-direct services such as trainings, educational presentations or consultation.
- Conduct individual, couple, family, and group therapy
- Maintain EHR records for all clients at all times
- Proper documentation including, but not limited to, diagnostic assessments, treatment plans, progress notes and other required paperwork for clinical charting and data collection
- Coordinate with referral sources within the clinic and wider community
- Provide educational presentations to increase early identification and awareness of mental health concerns to the community, as requested
- Meet billable expectations per agency policy
- Attend consultation, supervision and trainings as required by agency and licensing board
- Master’s Degree in Counseling, Marriage & Family Therapy, Social Work, or related field
- Mental Health Practitioners are encouraged to apply, licensure may be obtained while working
- Ability to work in Minnesota as a Mental Health Practitioner or Licensed Professional (LPCC, LMFT, LICSW etc.)
- Preferred at least 1 year of clinical experience either in school-based, home-based or outpatient settings
- Preferred experience with, or advanced training in, trauma work with children/teens and adults