Better is Possible.
Outpatient Clinical Supervisor (Full-Time)
FamilyMeans’ mission is to strengthen communities by helping individuals and families through challenges in all life stages. FamilyMeans envisions vibrant and resilient communities where everyone lives to their fullest potential. Our work is life’s challenges.
A career with FamilyMeans provides an opportunity to enrich your professional life while working alongside colleagues who share a vision of making changes in people’s lives through high quality services. We strive to provide the highest quality of care for our clients as well as work-life experience for our employees.
Our Outpatient Program is looking to hire a full-time Clinical Supervisor for our Stillwater and Hudson outpatient team. The supervisor will provide clinical and administrative supervision to the team, perform administrative duties, as well as provide mental health services to clients. The clinical supervisor must have a broad range of clinical experience in age, presenting issues, and modalities in order to support our multidisciplinary team. All services are being offered through telehealth due to COVID-19.
Primary Duties Include:
- Provide direct clinic-based therapy with range in age, presenting issues and modalities.
- Complete all necessary clinical paperwork within EHR system within required timelines from agency and contracts both for self and for supervisees.
- Meet billable expectations per agency policy.
- Provide clinical and administrative supervision, guidance, support and direction to clinical team.
- Facilitate team consultation, supervision and trainings as required by agency and licensing board.
- Provide administrative oversight for the Clinical team in compliance with agency policies and procedures.
- Participate in maintaining fiscal stability within the clinical program.
- Provide community trainings and resources in collaboration with community partners.
- A Master’s or Doctoral degree in Social Work, Psychology, Professional Counseling, or Marriage and Family Therapy.
- Licensure as a LICSW, LP, LPCC, or LMFT.
- At least five years of experience post licensure within the mental health field providing treatment to clients in an outpatient mental health clinic.
- Experience with individuals, couples, and families of all ages.
- At least two years of experience providing supervision in the mental health field.
- Supervisor must be a Board Approved Supervisor in their discipline.
- Supervisor must have, or be able to complete within 2 months of hire, the Board Approval process to supervise LPC/LPCC candidates.
- Supervisor must have, or be able to obtain upon acceptance, their Wisconsin licensure.
- LICSW or LP.
- Training and experience providing trauma treatment to broad age range.
- Public speaking and being comfortable with giving presentations to the community.
To apply, please submit a copy of your resume to Shelby Auer at firstname.lastname@example.org.