Better is Possible.
Our Outpatient Program is looking to hire a full-time Clinical Supervisor for our Stillwater and Hudson outpatient team. The supervisor will provide clinical and administrative supervision to the team, perform administrative duties, as well as provide mental health services to clients. The clinical supervisor must have a broad range of clinical experience in age, presenting issues, and modalities in order to support our multidisciplinary team.
Primary Duties Include:
- Provide administrative oversight for the Clinical team in compliance with agency policies and procedures
- Provide clinical and administrative supervision, guidance, support and direction to clinical team
- Provide direct clinic-based therapy with range in age, presenting issues and modalities
- Complete all necessary clinical paperwork within EHR system within required timelines from agency and contracts both for self and for supervisees
- Meet billable expectations per agency policy
- Participate in maintaining fiscal stability within the clinical program
- Provide community trainings and resources in collaboration with community partners
- Facilitate team consultation, supervision and trainings as required by agency and licensing board
- A Master’s or Doctoral degree in Social Work, Psychology, Professional Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy or related field
- Licensure as a Licensed Independent Social Worker, Licensed Psychologist, Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor and/or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- At least five years of experience post licensure within the mental health field providing treatment to clients in an outpatient mental health clinic
- Experience with individuals, couples, and families of all ages
- At least two years of experience providing supervision in the mental health field
- Supervisor must be a Board Approved Supervisor in their discipline
- Supervisor must have, or be able to complete within 2 months of hire, the Board Approval process to supervise LPC/LPCC candidates
- Supervisor must have, or be able to obtain upon acceptance, their Wisconsin licensure
- Training and experience providing trauma treatment to broad age range
- Certification as an employee assistance provider
- Public speaking and being comfortable with giving presentations to the community
- Familiarity with stats, excel, programmatic oversight
To apply, please submit a copy of your resume to Shelby Auer at firstname.lastname@example.org.