Daily 6 Minute Self-Care Routine
Feb 05, 2021
Make a habit out of nurturing your mental and physical health each day.
Follow these two simple practices to begin this journey.
Gratitude Practice for Mental Health
Spend 3 minutes writing (or thinking) about what you are grateful for. Here are some ideas:
- What is something you are looking forward to?
- What did you accomplish today?
- What is your favorite food? When was the last time you ate it?
- Who is someone in your life that you are grateful for? Why?
- Think back to a happy memory. Who was there? How did you feel?
- What books, music, television shows, or movies are you grateful for?
- Name something that you are grateful that you have.
- What is the best gift you have ever received?
Gentle Yoga Practice for Physical Health
Spend 20 seconds holding each of the poses below.
While in these poses, focus your mind on your breathe and
how strong your body feels as you move through each move